Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Daddy!

My friend Mama V found this picture and apparently it isn't a real pic of Rob P.'s body but it looks good on him! She has called dibs on him being her baby daddy but I am still allowed to drool on occasion! Words cannot express all the bad thoughts that I have going on in my head right now! For those of you that think I am a sinner for thinking them are hypocrites b/c you all know you have thought them yourself! Maybe not about him but some other hot piece of meat! I have some other hunks on my list that give me the same feelings! :) Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman and of course MY baby daddy!

3 comments:

Mikelene said...

That's not his real body? Really? hmmm...

Jamie said...

Apparently not...I think his head was photoshopped on the body! SUCH A SHAME!

hshoafus said...

MMMM so does not matter. YUMMO

Related Posts with Thumbnails