Monday, March 2, 2009
I DO have rules about the Wii!
Before we bought the Wii, I was dead set on NOT allowing video games into my home! I feel like they rot the brain big time! But after learning that with the wii, you are up and moving, I decided that it would not be so bad under certain circumstances! Just a few being...you MUST not sit down at all! I mean it too! That defeats the whole purpose of having it if you are going to sit! Also, if I call out your name and you don't answer me, then your time will be LIMITED! And like Nick did the 1st night we had it, if you do NOT finish your dinner b/c you are that anxious to get back to your game, then it will go back to the store! I'm tough I know but those are my rules and I must follow them myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm the EXACT same way, we have the same rules, and I've added "you're not allowed to play if Jackson has to say 'daddy' more than once to get your attention"
I'm with ya' girl! We've recently had to refocus our attention on more important things.
Stick to your rules! That's the only way I'd have one too. Good for you!
Post a Comment