Saturday, February 28, 2009
What have he gotten ourselves into?
We totally broke down by purchasing the Wii for the kids...well for ourselves too! It came with the Wii sports and then we bought the Mariokart and Guitar Hero:World Tour! The kids wanted to play bowling so I was down for that! I knew Timmy's Dinosaur of a TV would be good for something one day! :) Nick was showing me how to bowl for my 1st time and he had some funny things to say! "See Jamie, NOW your bowling! And it's FREE! " Then he told me to "Put my back into it!" I just about did after he made that comment! Literally! So to all my friends out there...Stay tuned b/c we are def gonna have some Guitar Hero parties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats on the Wii! Get the Wii Fit. The yoga, strength training and hula hoop workout will totally kick your butt (and it is fun). We have a blast with ours and it wears Daniel out - and that is hard to do.
you better buy an aunt sallie chair because I'm being be at your house all the time. Word!
Isn't the wii fun? We just bought MarioKart this past week. It cracks me up to watch the girls play it b/c they're all over the place---on screen as well as the way they 'steer'.
I know,I know, we broke down too! But, we had to...the kids were getting so bored.
Timmy and I have had Tennis matches ALL DAY!!!! Seriously! Don't we have better things to do!
Post a Comment