Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy Days

So yesterday on such a rainy, nasty day, as Timmy and I were flipping channels on tv , we stopped on VH1 to check out RuPaul's Drag race! Now I know what you are thinking...are you serious??? You actually watched it? Yes WE did and enjoyed it very much! I have never laughed so hard in my life! I not only enjoyed the makeup, but enjoyed all the "girls" on there as well! Drag queens have always fascinated me. Say what you want but being an Ex-MAC artist, nothing surprises me and it really is artistic. It's scary to see some of them looking better than us real women! If you are up for a learning experience and some good entertainment, I say check it out!
As RuPaul says at the end of every show..."If you can't love yourself, how you gonna love somebody else!"

2 comments:

hshoafus said...

Ha! That is great!! Ok so I am ready to have a change of scenery on my blog. LOL!! Love you thanks for all the help!!! Call me.

Unknown said...

shoot, I really need some tips from Ru paul. He's smokin!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails