Friday, March 27, 2009

Date night with Nicholas

Tonight I decided that Nicholas and I needed some"bonus" mom and "bonus" son time, so we to went to see the movie Monsters vs. Aliens: 3D. He was so excited to be going and laughed throughout the entire movie. He was soo cute! It was funny but not the best animated movie that I have seen, however the 3D was pretty cool. I didn't know that it would be so much more than a regular movie! It was outright ridiculous! Worth it though for Nick. His sister was with their mom for some mother/daughter time and he's been feeling pretty down on himself lately so I figured it was the perfect time to do something for just him and let him know that he is loved! We had alot of fun and look forward to our next date. They gave us these really cool glasses but had a recycle bin next to the door to put them in...what?!!! You mean that you want to me to return the glasses after I just spent $23 for two people?! I think not...I paid for them...i'm keeping them!!!!

5 comments:

Susana said...

Looks like you, he had a good time! Hope this kicked off the start of a fun weekend for your family!

Mary Beth said...

I totally would've kept the glasses too!! Jackson wants to see that movie - I'm glad I have a good review now.

Angel said...

Wow! Your hair color REALLY brings out those beautiful blues!

SCDCdancer17 said...

hahaha Yall look so cute! hope yall had fun!

jennifer said...

Nicholas is blessed to have you! I am proud of you. You are a great "bonus" mom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails