Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The child LOVES the sun!

Preston is obsessed with the sun in his Baby Einstein exersaucer! He just can't get enough...and the frog on the other side of him...well let's just say that they have a love/hate relationship! He loves to play with it but gets really mad after a few minutes! I think it's b/c he can't get the frog into his mouth but it's so funny to see him start fighting it! He did recently figure out though that if he sits in the middle of the frog and the sun, that he can play with both at the same time. Just the other day he started sucking on the sun and then turns his head to the right and looks at the frog for a minute and then gives it a good smack! I tell ya what...he is going to give me a run for my money! Wish me luck!!!! :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

That is hillarious! I would def put your button on, but I don't know how.

Related Posts with Thumbnails