Saturday, March 21, 2009

So Mom pretty much rocks today!

This is Ariel about as excited as they come that Gaga showed up with the Twilight movie for us! She got it at Target and it has 3 dvd's in it! Nick was funny when Ariel asked why there were 3, he said..."Incase you lose one!" Funny kid! Anywho..we're pretty much the happiest family right now! Gotta go now....Movie is starting! :)

3 comments:

Mikelene said...

Your mom ALWAYS rocks. :)
I tagged you on my blog.
I can't believe Preston is 5 mos old! I was thinking about that last night. Seems like your baby show was just a couple of mos ago. *sigh*

jennifer said...

glad to be of service( of course I know it justs worsens both of your addictions!) Oh well you brought me out about "Dirty Dancing". I guess I am just a bad influence :-)))

Heather Shoaf said...

That's really cool of your Mom!! I only had 2 in mine =( and I paid like 6 bucks more for blueray!!! I am going back to TARJEA to put in a compaint!!! LOL!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails