Saturday, March 21, 2009

A night without the kids!

My step-mom volunteered to watch Preston for us tonight so that we could go on a date! I was beginning to forget what those felt like. We went to dinner and a movie--we saw the movie Taken. Loved it! And let me tell you how nice it was to be able to eat with both hands for a change! :) Here is little man with "Nana"

Grandpa "Stud" trying to get him addicted to Tab! News flash Dad--you are the only one who still drinks that crap!

Trying not to laugh at Grandpa "Stud" so he's looking away. I know son..I have to look away too! :) Thanks Nana and Grandpa "Stud" for watching me tonight! I had a blast!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny. Does he really call himself grandpa "stud"?

jennifer said...

great pics,glad you had fun! You deserve it!

Mikelene said...

"...you are the only one who still drinks that crap" made me laugh. Loudly. Seriously. They still sell that? Must be on the shelf next to Jolt and New Coke. :)

Susana said...

Love those nights out, few and far between though, aren't they?! Hope y'all had fun.

House of Squitty said...

Those pics are too cute & there is a lady in our ward that is addicted to Tab so there's 2 people still drinking! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails