Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 5 Months old!

Where has the time gone? My little man is 5 months and looks like a linebacker! Boy is SOLID! He does something new everyday and i'm so thankful that he waits until I come home! That was my biggest fear...that I would miss everything since I had to go back to work but he must know to wait! Even if he doesn't sleep the whole night, he always wakes up smiling! What a way to start my day! This morning, after his bath I went to get him dressed and I sat him there, close by of course, and he just sat there all by himself! He still is wobbly though but getting there!
I love his expression here! Almost like he doesn't believe what I am saying! (see daddy for support!)

Sitting up all by himself! Such a big boy!

So determined!

Looking like his daddy here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful child. Happy 5 month Birthday Preston!

Candace said...

He is soooo cute!

Susana said...

He is adorable, Jamie. Those cheeks and that sweet, little chin. I know you are having so much fun with him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails