So I should officially have my makeup blog up and running by the end of the week! It's look soooo awesome as we speak so keep your eyes out for it ok! I'll have a button that ya'll can put on your blogs to spread the love! I'm soooo excited! xoxo
Hey girl. It is late and I was just checking my blogs before I go to bed and I want you to know how much I love you. Thank you for being my friend through all of the maddness and loving me even though I may have not always made the right decisions. I have always thought that you are such a beautiful woman and admired you for so many of your talents! It is funny how life makes you drift apart. Time and life get in the way of keeping in touch. Thank the Lord for blogs, right??!! =) I will always be there for you no matter what and I love you like a sister!! Thanks for being crazy with me!!
1 comment:
Hey girl. It is late and I was just checking my blogs before I go to bed and I want you to know how much I love you. Thank you for being my friend through all of the maddness and loving me even though I may have not always made the right decisions. I have always thought that you are such a beautiful woman and admired you for so many of your talents!
It is funny how life makes you drift apart. Time and life get in the way of keeping in touch. Thank the Lord for blogs, right??!! =) I will always be there for you no matter what and I love you like a sister!!
Thanks for being crazy with me!!
Post a Comment