Thursday, June 4, 2009

Preston

is officially crawling! For the longest he was doing that military crawl and scooting across the room but last night I noticed that not only is he FAST but he is crawling like a pro! How cute! He needs to slow down some! I'm still scared that if I blink, he will be 18 and I will have missed it all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Preston! He's a little go-getter! Jack pushes once with his legs, then just moves his butt like he is crawling. It's pretty funny.

Susana said...

Next is walking:-)!! Enjoy these last few true baby months!!

Candace said...

Way to go P man!!!

hshoafus said...

Woohoo go preston go! I loved it whent he girls first started to scoot around and crawl all over the place. Now I wish they were back at the newborn stage where they just sat there and did not move!! LOL!! just kidding. Have you been able to find any patriotic backgrounds?? love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails