Well we are back from the beach and I couldn’t be happier! Don’t get me wrong, I love the beach and the fact that I was able to get away for a few days and relax but after awhile I start to miss my home and my bed! The kids had a blast though and we were able to get some cute shots of all of them. Preston wasn’t too sure about the beach…he was amazed by the sand but did not like the water, however he did LOVE the pool. It was hard to get any close-ups of Nicholas because he was on the constant move. Ariel was alittle easier but where Nick was, so was she. And I forgot to mention that Preston would not look at the camera…he was too mesmerized by his surroundings to even notice us. I wish I could say that we did something really interesting but our goal was to go down to the beach and RELAX! And that’s exactly what we did. Beach, pool and relax. It was just what I needed seeing that i’ve been working so much lately! I have posted ALOT of pictures but there were so many that I liked, that I couldn’t just pick a few.
Such a good action shot of Nicholas throwing the football with Timmy!
8 comments:
Looks like y'all had fun! Great pics! Tim and I are hoping to be beach bound this weekend...
Aw, love those pics!!!!!
looks like fun. what, no pics of timmy in his speedo? HAHAHa
I'm glad y'all had a good time. You got some GREAT pics of ALL the kids! That Preston gets more adorable with ever picture--still love those cheeks!
I soooooo miss the beach!! You got some great shots of everyone...
Preston is such a cutie!
Looks like the kids had a TON of fun. Great pics!
AAAWWWW your fam is too stinkin adorable!!!! OK so I tried to be like you and start doing my background just go look at what a mess I made of your art! LOL!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! :P LOVE YOU MUCH!!!
Looking through old posts....look at sweet little Preston in these pics! Oh, he is adorable and growing so fast! You are right though, he still looks like "Preston" a year later! He's Jesse's age I think in these pics. I can't believe how fast a year passes and all that can change in just a year's time.
Post a Comment