The kids are so incredibly lucky to have Timmy as a Dad! It’s amazing the love that radiates from their faces everytime they look at him. And Ariel is definately a “Daddy’s girl!” Nicholas loves it when Timmy takes the time to wrestle with him and throw the football. And well Preston just adores him!
Timmy is so kind, patient and loving to the kids. He very rarely raises his voice at them. Everything that concerns them is done with love! When he talks about them, his face lights up! They are his joy! I seriously don’t know if there is a better father out there but I guess i’m just alittle biased!
Timmy we love you very much! Happy Father’s day!
Also to the two special men in my life! Dad and Charles, my step-dad! Thank you so much for putting up with me over the years! I know it hasn’t been easy! I love you both so very much!
2 comments:
These are some sweet pictures of Timmy and the kids. You are very blessed to have found him--but I know I don't have to tell you that! I'm happy for you!
Thanks for stopping by! I love the layout and font of your blog. I even checked out your other blog and it's fabulous! You can really do a makeover on someone that's for sure.
I have added you in my list of fav's. :o)
Post a Comment