Tuesday, June 2, 2009
President Coggins
For those of you that don't know, President Coggins passed away last night while visiting family in Utah. He was my Branch President back in my YSA days and had the biggest impact on my life! I have never led a perfect life and he was the one person that I always felt like I could confide in. He never once judged me but always held my hand along the way and knew the intentions of my heart! He never once discouraged me but rather encouraged me to keep going..he never gave up on me! I last saw him at the Gladys Knight concert and gave him the biggest hug. If I would have known that would have been the last I would see of him, I would have squeezed him tighter and held on just alittle bit longer! He had been sick for a few years so I know that he is finally at peace but he will be missed by so many! He meant the world to me and I hope he knew that! While I am saddened today, I smile just knowing where he is and the work he is doing! President Coggins, I love you so very much and will miss you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment