Monday, June 1, 2009

“Most Caring!”

Scan Nicholas received a certificate from his teacher as the “Most Caring” in his class!  While it may not be the honor roll, I still think it’s an honor!  Nicholas is a very caring child and would do anything for anyone! It made me smile when I came home and he showed me his certificate. He was so proud and he should be! I’m glad to know that other’s see what type of kid he is!

Ariel has an awards ceremony tomorrow morning and she will get the “ALL-YEAR HONOR ROLL” Certificate. I am so proud of her!  She takes her school work SO seriously and actually enjoys it as well!  If only I enjoyed school as much as she does!  :)

2 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats kids!!! BTW- I love the frames on the side I might need to get me some of those!!!

David and Heather Smith said...

Congratulations to both of them! They are such great kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails