My sister Sallie took the kids to peach tree rock yesterday for a mini hike. I’ve never been out there but hear it’s really nice. The kids had a good time with the exception of Nicholas apparently complaining about how hot it was and how he was tired. That’s normal for him though. She tried to get some really good pictures of them but there were a ton of kids there so she just took some snap shots of them. Here are just a few.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know a little boy that doesn't like the heat either. :-) Great pictures! Looks like they had fun.
those are good picture and those kids are BEAUTIFUL
I kept telling him, listen little man I'm 30 years old and it's not that hot. Once we got to the water fall he finally shut up. He was just a little mad I made him walk a mile to get there. I'll take them again soon and get better pictures. infact I would love to do a whole fairy theme with ariel. Do some really cool photo shop fantasy pics. i don't know if she'd be up for that though.
What a awesome place to take pictures. I would go freakin nuts.
Post a Comment