Thursday, December 3, 2009

OH MY TEBOW!

It’s no secret that i’m a HUGE Florida fan!!! I love my GATORS!!!  I especially LOVE THIS MAN!!!!  Seriously has there EVER BEEN A BETTER LOOKING QUARTERBACK?!!!!  I pretty much go into teenager mode when I see him! It doesn’t help that he’s also a super nice guy! How do I know this…we’ve talked before!  IN MY DREAMS ANYWAYS!!!  Tebow…Marry me????!!!!

00001ftebonerstebow2

7 comments:

jennifer said...

OMG!!!!

Chay Chay said...

that's a REALLY nice layout of him...I'm not a Florida fan, BUT Tebow is HOTT!

{Kimber} said...

While I am a die hard LSU fan
I secretly think Tebow IS BEAUTIFUL and he is A SUPER FANTASTIC guy!

Moore Minutes said...

lol...you're too funny. ;)

Susana said...

You are hilarious!! This has me cracking up:-).

Now, post those zoo pics next:-).

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

He is freaking gorgeous! Yummy!

ConnieB said...

agreed! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails