We took the kids to Riverfront park yesterday for another mini photoshoot to play around with me camera. I know i’m not a professional photographer…not even close but I really love the pics that I got! You may notice that the majority of the pictures are of just Ariel and Nicholas. That’s because every time I went to snap one of Preston, he ran away! Guess he wasn’t in the mood!
ooh..look..there is Preston! :)
ok…so sorry if you’ve had enough! I just couldn’t pick a few that I liked b/c I loved them all!
Funny story though..we almost gave up on the photo shoot! I tend to be a little OCD about the kids clothing when taking pictures and I specifically told Ariel to wear her little UGG boots but when I got to the park, I noticed she had on her tennis shoes. So I said the heck with it! Oh well! Then Preston was napping on me while we were taking a break and apparently his diaper decided to leak all over me! Good thing I ALWAYS bring a change of clothes for him! You never know when that will happen! I was beginning to feel like we should try another day b/c Preston wasn’t cooperating either BUT we stuck it out and i’m really pleased with what I got! I just love pictures of my kids and could NEVER have enough!
4 comments:
I think you did an AMAZING job on the pictures! they look great!
Merry Christmas!
You are hilarious with your OCD remark:-)!!
I LOVE these pictures! Your new camera is awesome and you have some fabulous picture taking skills too, and Picnik!
These are great!
Yes. Veerry well done with the pics girl! I'm totally going to that spot for pics with Owen! Funny, I've never done a photo shoot with my own child...
Amazing pictures! I especially love the fire escape shots!
Post a Comment