Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Party at my momma’s house…

We had our family Christmas party at my Mom’s house on Christmas eve eve. This is something we do every year and it’s always a fun time. Lots of food and family. The kids exchange christmas presents, my brother sings and we always read about Jesus Christ and his birth! This year since I have a snazzy camera, my mom wanted me to get family pictures of each individual family…so I happily obliged!

20091223-DSC_1345 Rowegirls1

My sister Aubrey, Husband Ashley, and her four girls Gabbie, Morgan, & twins Grace & Madelyn. Raise your hands if you think she has her hands full!!!

loftisfamily

father&son jimmy&kristi

My handsome brother Jimmy, wife Kristie and Precious son Adam!  They also have a baby girl on the way!

smithfamily

My sister Heather, Husband David and Isaac, Julianne & adorable little Sadie!

smithfamilykids

How cute are they!

timmy,ariel&nick

My sweet family of course minus Preston…who knows where he was at the time!

Now this next picture just goes to show you what you can expect when trying to get 11 kids to look at the camera! Mom really wanted to get a picture of her and Charles with their Grandkids. I think Charles’ face says it all! Bless him!

 

gagasgroup

 

And Believe it or not but this next one is the “Best” out of the bunch…

DSC_0138

This next one I find precious!

preston&gracie

Preston just loves babies…even though he’s one himself!

After all the family pics were done, I was exhausted so I put my camera away for the rest of the evening. It was nice to not take pictures and just sit back and enjoy family for awhile!

6 comments:

Moore Minutes said...

What fun! It makes me wish it was Christmas all over again because it's so festive to get together with family. How blessed you are to have so many loved ones around. The photo with all the kids is too funny and cute! Excellent photography as always too. :)

Susana said...

Jamie, I love this post. So many great pictures.

I absolutely LOVE that picture of Preston and the baby. It is priceless, so sweet.

I have one almost exactly the same of Hanna and one of her best friends since "babyhood", and this one brought back so many memories.

Christi said...

Great pics girl! I should have taken pics of individual families at my parents' too! Next year, I guess!

Benson Family said...

HILARIOUS!! I love your mom and step-dad's expression. I've felt that way myself just trying to get my kids picture. : )

David and Heather Smith said...

Great pictures! Thanks! You did a wonderful job! The picture of the grandchildren is priceless! Hee hee hee!

Shannon said...

What beautiful families you all have!!I love the pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails