It’s been awhile since I blogged…mainly because I just haven’t had anything to blog about. Not to mention that i’ve been so busy working two jobs and Christmas shopping! I’m sure after the Holidays pass, i’ll have more to talk about! Maybe…
Timmy and I did take Preston to the Park this weekend to try and play around with my camera and see if I could get any decent pics of him! Seems we forgot that he hadn’t had his afternoon nap so he really wasn’t up for much of anything!!!
He was NOT happy in this swing…seriously HATED it!
um yeah…he wasn’t happy on the slide either!
SO…we let him do his own thing…and he seemed to enjoy just walking around.
I died when I saw this picture…I must have snapped it when he was in the middle of trying to run away from me but he looks soooo pompous in this picture! Like he knows he’s cute or something!
There’s just something about these types of pictures that make me melt! This one was cute because Preston reached for Timmy’s hand when they were walking down a hill so he wouldn’t fall. Aww…
And my favorite picture of the day AND the only one of him smiling!
The main focus here is Preston’s eye color…I think he’s channeling one of the Cullen boys here…can we say Vampire eyes????
A close up look at his eyes…on a daily basis they look green BUT there are those times where the sun shines in his face and they literally take my breath away! And here I was wanting him to have blue eyes. These are beautiful!
By the way…did anyone notice he got a little haircut? Timmy shaved his head about 2 weeks ago and he totally looks like a Buddhist Monk now! Just sayin…
6 comments:
Its good to see your post! :) The photos of your son are hilarious with his little look! ;) I hope you have a very Happy Christmas.
I was wondering who that little man was in all those pics! He looks so grown up with short hair! I prefer Owen's hair short too, but we haven't gone THAT short yet! Brave mama! He looks adorable though! I really like it!
And that's so funny that he didn't want to play! Owen would give up a nap in a second to get in our swings!
well I for one have missed you :)
I love the Cullen eyes!! so cute!!
Preston's pics on the slide are HILARIOUS!!
OK, you have got to tell me what made you shave his precious head? He does look adorable, but you know from looking at my Joe I am a "long hair" mama:-).
Your comment about the monk cracked me up!!!! You are so funny! Preston is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. So handsome!
Don't worry at all about not commenting as much, you are fine:-). I am just posting like crazy b/c I am having my blog printed come the first week of January and can't wait! I'll let you know how it turns out.
Jamie he is such a cutie and I think I like the shaved little head, it makes him look more grown up though.
You have a beautiful family!
xoxo,
Blair
I love the family photos jamie! Beautiful family! I'm glad little man finally got to play his way to make the late nap worth it. lol. I LOVE the holding hands picture too. I melted like an m&m in a child's hand.
Post a Comment