I finally caved and bought myself one of Shey B’s ADORABLE camera strap covers! If you haven’t ever heard of her, I suggest you check her out on etsy.com!
She’s awesome! Check it out..
Don’t you just LOVE it!
LOVE it!! I so need that camera:-).
I MUST have that! hehe So cute- I'm going to go check her stuff out. Oh- and I love the houndstooth layout. yOu rock html codes (;
SO cute!! I think I need me one!
OOOHHH! I love your camea strap! I have been HUNTING etsy for a new camera strap. What I really needed was a good recommendation! Thanks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE it!! I so need that camera:-).
I MUST have that! hehe So cute- I'm going to go check her stuff out. Oh- and I love the houndstooth layout. yOu rock html codes (;
SO cute!! I think I need me one!
OOOHHH! I love your camea strap! I have been HUNTING etsy for a new camera strap. What I really needed was a good recommendation! Thanks!
Post a Comment