Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

10220_155365940232_149076330232_3139737_7284749_n

6 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Hands down, my absolute favorite solo picture of him. LOVE IT!

{Kimber} said...

an adorable pic of an adorable boy :)

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

He's precious! Love the mohawk.

Alicia W. said...

I DO love the new layout! It looks great. :)

Susana said...

I have looked at all of your latest picture posts and they are FABULOUS!!!! I know you are loving them.

The kids all look so happy and preciuos. Preston is getting so big:-).

LOVE your new blog look too! Each one I like more than the previous.

Thank you too, for your last few comments on my blog. I need to email you:-). We are all doing good, crazy busy though!!

House of Squitty said...

Oh Jamie, he is just so cute! I am sure that he has got you and many others wrapped around his little finger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails