OMG! I know!! Ahhhhhh! I saw a commercial for the VMA's yesterday, then later just decided to check and see what was happening. Right when I changed the channel Rob, Kristen and Taylor were coming out on stage! It was so good. My daughter and I watched again later on a Twilight Blog. We can't wait for November!
Off topic but I completely know how you feel about not wanting to be in the family photo. I've just photographed the kids the last couple of years and regret it. :-/ Good for you for doing it!
8 comments:
OMG! I know!! Ahhhhhh!
I saw a commercial for the VMA's yesterday, then later just decided to check and see what was happening. Right when I changed the channel Rob, Kristen and Taylor were coming out on stage! It was so good. My daughter and I watched again later on a Twilight Blog. We can't wait for November!
Oh my gosh I so can't wait for that!
I totally forgot to breathe...Edward should NEVER wear a shirt again!!!!
Off topic but I completely know how you feel about not wanting to be in the family photo. I've just photographed the kids the last couple of years and regret it. :-/ Good for you for doing it!
Dorks
Um, yeah, I can't wait!!
Girl.... I am SO EXCITED to see this!!!!
Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment