We had the kids pictures taken this sunday by my good bloggin friend Alicia! I met her through my boss actually. They are friends and she showed me her blog one day and after commenting back and forth we instantly became friends! I asked her if she would take Preston’s pictures for his 1st birthday invitation and we decided to make it a family affair! There are so many more pictures to come but these are just some that she has edited so far and I couldn’t be happier!!! I am so anxious to see the rest!!!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sneak Peek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These pictures are SOOOOO GOOD!!!! I know you are loving them!!
Those are SO amazing! I can't wait to see more!!
those are GREAT pics! Your kids are so adorable!
Thanks J! Your so sweet. I had such a great time taking pictures of your beautiful family. So happy to hear you love them. I'll have you a sneak peek of little Preston's pictures tonight. :)
so cute! very classy.
What amazing pictures! Your family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment