Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An afternoon at the park

I took a half day today so that I could go do makeup for a bridal portrait and I was done by 2:30. Timmy went and picked the kids up from school and since today was sooooo beautiful, I decided it would be the perfect day to take them to the park. I had a heck of a time getting good shots of the kids because they couldn’t stay still long enough and Preston was just so fascinated with his surroundings that he pretty much ignored me all together! Oh well right! 

Picture 079 Picture 080

I think Ariel enjoyed going down the slide with him more than he did! 

 Picture 084Picture 081 Picture 083

He really loved crawling in this little tunnel. 

The best I could get of the boys but I think it’s sooo precious of them!!! They both look like they are having a blast!!!

Picture 085  Picture 087

Picture 086

Yes I sure did let him play in the dirt!  AND HE LOVED IT!!!! 

 

I can’t wait for fall to get here so we can have many more days like today!!!!

7 comments:

Mary Beth said...

we went to the park tonight too - it felt beautiful today!

Susana said...

You got some great pictures of everyone! I love his pinstripe shorts too, very cute!

Glad y'all had a fun day together. The weather was great--we spent the afternoon at the zoo.

{Kimber} said...

I ♥ the one of his hand with the sand in it!! the detail of it is so cute! :)

ConnieB said...

Fun times! I'm glad you got to do that. Cute pictures, too! :]

David and Heather Smith said...

There's nothing like taking the kids to the park on a beautiful day! I'm glad everyone had fun!

Alicia W. said...

Wasn't the weather just beautiful! I drove to get the kids with the sunroof open and the windows down. LOVED IT. Bring on the cool crisp breeze of fall. I got your email and I'm sorry I haven't responded.. I have to go back in my actual email because the picture wouldn't show up on my phone. stupid phone.

Love the park pictures and esp the one with Preston playing in the sand.

Shannon said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! It's so fun to get to see your blogs, and the kids look so sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails