He’s the BIGGEST kid I know! And…the back of him opens up into a huge play area where kids can learn ALL ABOUT the human body! They can crawl from his brain all the way down to his butt! No lie!
We took the kids to Edventures Museum this saturday and had a blast! We took tons of pictures but some of them didn’t turn out so great! I guess we need a better camera! Any donations???? :)
We spent 3 hours there and it wasn’t boring at all! There was so much for them to see and do! One minute they were driving firetrucks….
And the next they were riding camels….
The highlight of this trip of course was when they were able to go grocery shopping all by themselves! Well Preston needed some help of course!
This was one of the activities where Preston was actually able to participate! He was ALL OVER the place!
All in all, it’s safe to say that our money spent was well worth it!!! We’ll definately take them back again!!!
Did anyone else do anything fun this weekend???
6 comments:
I wanta go next time! Looks like fun. Preston looks so cute trying to push the cart.
You got some great pictures, your camera did fine:-). Looks like you all had fun too.
I LOVE this place--we all do, even Jamie:-). There's something for everyone!
Damn! That's a big kid! Do you know we have still yet to go? I was waiting on Brea to get to the age where she would be able to play. I called up there and they said they recommend the child be 5 yrs old. Screw that, now that I have seen how much fun your kids had.. taking her is a must. The grocery store thing is really neat and I LOVE the pictures. :)
Oh wow...my boys would have LOVED all of this! BUT that is one crazy idea to have the boy be a museum showing how the body works!! Wow. I love activities where we can mix fun with learning.
Oh, Jamie...I am doing a giveaway on my site right now if you want to sign up. :)
Um...Eddie kinda scares me!
Everything else looks fun though!
The grocery store thing is so fun.
What a fun looking place! We should totally go there together sometime!! How much is it?
Post a Comment