Preston my boy, you are 10 months old today and so full of life! There is never a dull moment when you are around! You are so smart and learning so fast! And you are constantly leaving a mess behind you! You are ALL boy and then some and I love it!!! This past month you have started walking just as I anticipated you would! I am so proud of you for that! You still haven’t mastered standing up from the sitting position on your own completely so if you want to get to something, you still crawl because you know you will get there faster! But when you do walk, you run and this sometimes leads to you falling but you always get right back up and keep going! This shows me how determined you are and how you never give up!
You hate baby food now and would rather eat what we are eating. Daddy is good about giving you things that he knows you can eat and you just love it!!! I also must mention that you are a professional straw drinker! You can thank Grand-dad for that! Your favorite “baby” food though is the Gerber Graduates Cheese puffs! I swear you could eat those all day long! And you look soooo cute feeding yourself!
You are still saying “Dada” on a regular but “Mama” only here and there…Seriously son, what is the hold up??? And you say “Nana” a lot which makes me think you are trying to say Banana because you seriously love them! Daddy feeds you those a lot too! Maybe it’s just my imagination though! :) Whatever it is that you are trying to say, you sure do say a lot of it! I have a feeling you are going to be a talker just like Nicholas! Watch out world!!!
You also LOVE taking a bath!!! You can be screaming your head off but as soon as we start the bath water and get you ready to go, you immediately calm down! You could probably stay in the bath for hours if we could let you! Splashing around is your favorite! ***For anyone offended by baby tush, just don’t look***
I still can’t believe that we only have 2 more months until you are one! I thought I told you to slow down!!! I love you my sweet baby boy! More and more each day!!!
Love,
Mommy
8 comments:
Jamie, he is adorable, so sweet!! When I look at my Jack I can't believe how fast time goes either!! This past year, OK, ten years seems like a blur to me some days!
Enjoy him every second!!
So cute!!! I love me some baby tush!!!
You can never have enough chubby little baby tush pictures. LOVE IT! Happy 10 months Preston - you are one smart, adorable and determined little guy. HUGS!
I love the 3rd photo: is that a little attitude kickin' in? It's as of Preston's saying, "Come on, Mom! Enough of the camera already!!"
I love me some "Preston". He has grown so fast! He is a beautiful boy! Cherish the time, it won't be this way for long!
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him one day. Maybe we should have a "Dogpound" reunion. :)
I just love your blog! So cute!
That's hilar that you saw someone wearing a banana clip! ha ha ha! Awesome.
Ah! What a cutie! Love the bath picture! Daisy just turned 1 last weekend and she is TOTALLY grounded for growing up too fast. I told her to JUST slow down!
Post a Comment