Whenever I find something that I like, I stick to it! Well with the exception of makeup…I usually end up having the need to try something else just out of curiosity but I always go back to what I was using originally.
Here are just a few of things that I can’t live with out!
One: Urban Decay’s Primer potion!
Now I have already posted about this on my makeup blog BUT it’s a definate must have of mine! When I say that this stuff makes my eye shadow stay all day without even the smallest crease, I MEAN IT! For people with oily eyelids, I definately recommend this!
It’s safe to say that I drink atleast one to two bottles of this stuff a day! I seriously can’t live without it! When I was pregnant, it worked wonders for me and even now with all the electrolytes in it, it helps when i’m sick. The kids even prefer it over Pedialyte…Do you blame them though? That stuff is nasty!!! Whoever thought of it is a genius!!!
Three: Sunglasses!!!
The bigger the better too! Before I became a mommy (b/c I can only window shop now!), I would collect sunglasses…ranging from designers to ones for $5!!! I have about 20 pairs…No lie! My favorites are my Prada’s but they are MIA at the moment which is really starting to bug me! I have no idea where they are! One day they will turn up i’m sure. BUT, I can’t live without my sunglasses!
Ok, soooo…if I could wear flip flops year round I would! I detest wearing shoes…well I take that back…I love pretty heels and what not but I think i’m going to have to learn how to walk in them again b/c since before I had Preston, I have stopped wearing them. Once again, WHAT has motherhood done to me?!!! When i’m working at MAC, our counter is right next to the shoe department and I just stare over there and wish for all the pretty shoes in the world but then I realize that I don’t even have any where to wear them right now! oh well! So yeah…I love flip flops!
What are your must haves???
4 comments:
I never heard of that eye shadow magic but now I know and I'm thankful. :)
My must haves:
Great Bra - I'm heavy chested so a good bra makes all the difference.
Yoga pants! I would LIVE in these if I were allowed to wear them to work.
I could go on and on with this topic but I'll leave you with one last item...
Earrings - I feel naked if I don't have any in my ears. :)
i love flip flops too - I've never tried smart water
My must haves:
My family
Lounge wear
Chocolate
LOVE those flip flops!!
Post a Comment