So I wasn’t able to get any pictures of the kids this morning on their 1st day of school b/c they were with their Mom so I took a picture of Ariel’s oh so chic book bag!!!
We bought it from Pottery Barn Kids and every time I look at it, I wish I would of had such an awesome, cool book bag when I was a kid! She has been counting down the days to go back and so have we just so she can carry it or shall I say “roll” it around. It’s one of those rolling book bags. What happened to just carrying the darn thing?! When she and I were shopping for ones, I told her that we might not be able to find one and she said she HAD to have one or else the books would break her back. Bless her, I just looked at her and said…”Um…sweetie…i’m still alive! When I was your age, we didn’t have a choice but to carry it on our back!” She looked at me like I had LOST my mind!
Did I mention that we are thrilled the kids are back in school?! Don’t get me wrong we love them of course but Nicholas literally played Wii all summer long and it drove me nuts knowing that Timmy was allowing it and I was at work so I couldn’t do anything about it. Our back to school rule is NO Wii at all during the week! No exceptions either! Ariel is in 4th grade and Nicholas is in 3rd. When I called them this afternoon to see how their first day went, Nicholas was so proud to say…”And I didn’t even pull color!” Goodness son I hope not seeing that it is the 1st day of school! If he had well then I knew it would be a LONG year! Fingers crossed he can control that mouth of his! :)
2 comments:
That is way too cute! Girl, I could go bankrupt buying stuff from the Pottery Barn! P.S I had no clue that the two oldest were not your children... Seriously! Then again.. I was like.. damn, she is young to have three kids and look that great! I know, I was hating. LOL
I want me one! Ariel will be the most fashionable girl at school.
Post a Comment