Monday, August 24, 2009

My blog awards

I have received two blog awards recently from some awesome ladies that I have met through the MckLinky blog hops and now it’s my turn to pass them on.

Heather with Oswald Cuties has awarded me with a “One lovely blog award.” Thanks so much Heather!

a_lovely_blog_award_thumb[2]In accepting the award, you are asked to pass this on to 15 other sites you love. Here are some of my favorites!

1. The Monteleone Family

2. Gaga’s Group

3. Reasonable Swanky

4. Making Memories

5. Showoffs

6. Three B's and me

7. The Carlisle Family

8. Fabulously Frugalicious 

9. Benson Family

10. Del Priore’s Sited

11. Baker Brother’s

12. McDonald Madness

13. The Wilson Family

14. Moore Minutes

15. Family of Five

 

Ave with Made in Canarias awarded me with the “Delicious blog award!” Thanks so much!

delblogawardIn accepting this award, I must pass this on to 5 other blogs that I find “delicious!”

1. Vino Bodega

2. Wearing Gackey’s Apron

3. My Family My Forever

4. The Del Priore Dish

5. Ordinary Cuisine

9 comments:

Trina said...

Aww yay! Thank you! I have another one I need to post on my blog as well :)

HeatherOz said...

congrats! I LOVE your blog makeover!!!

Alicia W. said...

Thanks Darlin! :)

Moore Minutes said...

Thank you SO much!! You made my day. :) I even had to text my husband and tell him, lol.

{Kimber} said...

well deserved...I find your blog both lover-ly & delicious {?} hehe
:)

ConnieB said...

Thanks for the award Jamie!!! :}

Rosee Rouge said...

Oh thank you so much! Thank you for thinking of me! Now I have something to toast!

Candace said...

Thank ya my BF and fab Blog designer!! I should just give the award right back to you!! LOL!! Am I allowed to post that Icon on my blog now?? And am I supposed to pass it on to 15 other peeps too?

Benson Family said...

Thanks, Hurricane! I feel honored. ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails