Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Timmy!

Today is Timmy’s Birthday and he’s turning the big 39!  One more year from 40!!!  I’m already getting ideas in my head for his “Over the hill” party! To say that I love this man is an understatement!  He is everything to me! Just last year, a week before his birthday he was in a really bad accident where he was electrocuted, fell off a ladder, falling 15 ft and hit his head on the bed of a truck! He could have been paralyzed, broke his neck or even worse dead! I was 6 months pregnant and a nervous wreck! He was so lucky b/c all that happened to him was cracking his 3 lower vertebrae! Obviously he needed help for awhile but I was happy to oblige b/c the thought of my life without him made me so sick to my stomach that to this day it makes me cry!  Just shows that you need to cherish the ones you love b/c you never know when that person might be gone! Heavenly Father obviously had a different plan for him and for that I am eternally greatful! I am so happy to have another year to celebrate his birthday with this wonderful man! Timmy, I love you so much!!!  More than you know!!!!

!CID__0414070853 !CID__0407072259a !CID__0119071309

!CID__1210061913 !CID__1228061346 Charles Kodak 124

m_37921743a8c5eb3a6140f97bafdfd160 m_c17ded94ae150cd8fcfa895ca6198683 n1490640050_19930_5538

4 comments:

Candace said...

k, first of ya'll are soooooo cute!!!!!! Love those pics!! I NEED for you to tell me how you did those asap! 2nd, please please please do my makeup blog with those categories at the top!! You are just so jamazing, I want to be just like you when I grow up!!!! :) Oh yeah Happy Birthday Timmy!!!

David and Heather Smith said...

Happy birthday Timmy!

Susana said...

These are some sweet pictures of the two of you!! Love how you arranged them too. I need to get on the ball with this arrangement style--where is it?

Mary Beth said...

you look GORGEOUS in all of those pics

Related Posts with Thumbnails