Monday, July 6, 2009

Chic-covers

I received an Eddie Bauer shopping cart cover/high-chair cover at my baby shower and it was one that I registered for but little did I know, it would be a piece of CRAP!!!!  It just didn’t cover the entire seat and i’m sorry but seriously think about all the germs on those “buggies!” YES I call them Buggies!!! I know I survived when I was a kid but I CHOOSE to not expose my child to that nastiness…anyways…so the time came where I was on a hunt for the “PERFECT” shopping cart cover!  I eventually found it!!! I ran across TipJunkies blog one day and read about Chic-covers!  You can pretty much find anything you are looking for on her site and she makes it all!!!  From shopping cart covers, to car seat covers, to diaper bags, she does it all and they are FABULOUS!!!  I found the pattern that I had envisioned in my head and quickly looked at the price…Whoa…it’s pricey but then I talked myself into b/c I knew I would be getting my money’s worth!  See Timmy and I are always going out somewhere so we used that stupid Eddie Bauer thing like crazy but I was just never satisfied!  Now I couldn’t be happier !!! I love this thing!!!  Estela, the owner of  chic-covers did an amazing job!!!  Here is little man all cozy in his new AND improved shopping cart cover!!!

Picture 127

Picture 128

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate ours too. I can't remember the brand, but it never fits and Jack falls to the side. I HATE it. Have you tried the new one on a restaurant high chair yet?

Candace said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails