Last Tuesday, we were invited to go eat my favorite food, Pho at my friend Lysa’s house. They are Vietnamese as well and her mom makes the BEST Pho! No lie! I had no idea though until that night. I have been craving hers ever since. Forget eating at that Restaurant that we normally go to…we’ll just start heading on over to Mama Doan’s Kitchen! Not even playin! Asian people can get rowdy at times…especially their family and Preston isn’t quite used to all that noise so he of course was fussy most of the time we were there. Looks like we’ll just have to visit more often. Here are a few pics that I was able to take without him crying.
Oh wait…seems he was crying in these 1st two. The last one, Lysa had concluded that as long as she didn’t make “eye contact,” then he was fine.
Learning to play with others!!! I think he had a crush on little miss Victoria!
Apparently he thought he was cool on this bike. He must not know he’s a baby! Little man fit right in with all the other kids. He saw Lysa’s little boy Codie hop on this thing and so he thought he would give it a try!
Thanks again Lysa (and her momma!) Dinner was wonderful!!!! What time should be be there tomorrow??? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment