Saturday, February 21, 2009
Happy 4 months old!
I can't even believe Preston is already 4 months old! Time is flying by! Just this week, he has started to grab his toys and try playing with them! It's so cute to see him having fun! I didn't get it on camera but he even started to laugh...everytime I try to get it on camera, he stops! Drives me crazy!!!! I had him sitting on my bed this morning while I was getting ready so we can run some errands and he leaned over and was holding himself up all by himself! He still tipped over alittle but it's amazing to me that he is starting to try and sit up all on his own! He is growing so fast! I was able to tape him playing with his toys on his bouncy seat! I sure do love my boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment