Monday, February 9, 2009

Preston's blessing

Preston was blessed today at church and it was such a beautiful event! I am sooo thankful for all my family that could be there and missed the ones that were unable to make it! I especially missed Ariel and Nicholas! They were with their Mom but sick so that's why they weren't there! They were definately missed! I am so proud of Preston...for several reasons...He didn't spit up on his blessing outfit, he didn't blow out on it either and he only cried at the end of the blessing! He has been such a happy boy lately! You can def see that in the pictures! I forgot to get a picture of him by himself in his outfit so I will have to put it back on him and post a new one later! With Aunt Ashley
With Daddy
With Mommy
Minus my double chin, this is my favorite picture! I love how happy he is!
My wonderful family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was so good to see y'all on Sunday and Preston was so fun to look at. Jackson kept saying "I like that baby"

Related Posts with Thumbnails