Monday, October 26, 2009

Preston’s Birthday week

We celebrated Preston’s birthday by going to the fair. He didn’t really get to enjoy it as much as the kids but it was really the only day that we were going to be able to go. He did get his own Zoo trip though!  :)

Between the kiddie rides and then Ariel and Nicholas deciding they were lame and it was time to move on up to the big rides, it was about time to go.They did ride two which caused Nicholas to repeat atleast 50 times on the way home how much he just “can’t wait” until the fair next year!  No lie!

Picture 010-edit1 Picture 014-edit1 Picture 007-edit1

Here they are exiting the “Gravitron!” I used to love this when I was a kid and now I know what it would do to me!!!! I was nauseated just thinking about it!

Picture 012-edit1

And look at them on the “Rainbow!” One of my favorites!!! Nicholas was hilarious throughout this entire ride!!!  Ariel on the other hand was holding on for dear life!  :)

All the teenagers come out at night so this was the perfect time to come!  No lines=Happy Jamie! 

Picture 019-edit1

After the fair, we went home and celebrated Preston’s birthday with cupcakes since he was having his big cake on saturday. He doesn’t like getting the icing all over him!

Picture 034-edit1 Picture 036-edit1

I hoped and prayed that this would all change by saturday but it didn’t!   :(

To be continued….

4 comments:

Susana said...

We didn't do the fair at all the past two years:-).

Listen your pictures are beyond awesome!! I can't figure out jack over at Picnik like you are!!!! I wish you could come to my house and show me:-).

Email me concerning the comment you left on my blog Saturday--I mean it:-)!

Those pics of Preston and the cupcakes are priceless!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

JAMIE...your baby could be a baby model!! He looks like a doll. Those lips, ahhh. Love him.

{Kimber} said...

I love the fair!!
{your editing lately is awesome too!}

Alicia W. said...

The kids looked like they had such a great time. You are rocking the editing too by the way. I love it. Oh yes.. I remember P and his cup cake the day at the park.. Too funny. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails