Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preston’s birthday announcement

I probably should have posted this before all his birthday stuff but I just wanted to show everyone his invitation that I made. I’m getting pretty good at this photoshop stuff so I really wanted to make it myself. I’m pretty pleased with out it turned out. The colors are also the colors I used for the decorations. I just wanted something really simple and just loved this picture the 1st time I saw it! I will probably continue to make the kids birthday invites from now on!

birthdayborder-edit2noaddress

5 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

super cute, you are so talented!

Alicia W. said...

Love it Love it! You need to teach me... I would love you FOREVER.. Not that I already don't but you know what I mean. :)

Susana said...

You did a wonderful job on this invitation! I still haven't even started on Jesse's announcements. Might not:-).

HeatherOz said...

I LOVE the card! I always try to make stuff like that but they never turn out right. I really love that picture of Preston too!

Moore Minutes said...

Wow! this looks so professional! You do it in Adobe Photoshop? I would love to learn how...

Related Posts with Thumbnails