My good friend Christi came over tonight with her little boy Owen who is 6 months older than Preston and we had a good time watching the two of them “try” and play! She and I have been walking together during the week and so other than the infamous holding hands picture, the boys haven’t had a chance to really play with each other! Between the two of them pulling and tugging on each other (mainly Preston pulling on Owen,) it’s safe to say we need to get them together more often to teach Preston how to play nicely! We were able to get some cute pictures of them though!
They really weren’t fighting in these pics, they just couldn’t stay still long enough to get a “arm around the shoulder we’re buds pic!!!” Oh well!!!
I love that picture of Christi and Owen!!! Too cute!!!
And seriously how cute is this little guy!!!
Thanks for stopping by Christi! We had fun!!!
5 comments:
Girl, I LOVE em! Those boys are so funny together! Preston definitely needs to come for some visits!
it is so neat to see the two of you together again with your own children. Boy how time flies! Great pics of 2 adoable little boys.
Glad you have someone like this to be friends with--you are lucky Jamie, seriously!! It's even better that she has a boy so close in age to Preston!
Glad you are having fun!
That is so good you have a walking partner! I would love that. <3
Those two close up shots at the top of the page are GORGEOUS!
So sweet! I think that is awesome you guys live so close to one another that you can go walking. I need a neighbor pal to kick my butt into gear. Sweet pics of the boys! They are going to grow up being the best of friends.
Post a Comment