Monday, May 25, 2009

So irresistable!

All Preston wants to do these days is stand up! He will whine all day unless he is holding on to something and just standing! It's so cute! Here he is standing in his pack-n-play...and if you look real closely and I mean CLOSELY you can start to FINALLY see two white specs where his toofies are coming in!!!! Bless his heart! He has been so fussy the past few days!
I could seriously eat him up!
And this is where I normally find him everyday when I come home from work! He doesn't even play much...an occasional bang on one of the toys but he just stands and looks back and smiles at us b/c he is just so proud of himself! I love it!

3 comments:

Susana said...

Bless his little heart!! He looks SOOOOOO handsome in that second picture!! He'll be cruising soon:-)!

Unknown said...

damn that boy looks like you. I know he has asian eyes but other than that he looks like you. In fact I'm looking at a baby picture of you and it's creepy how much he looks like you.

jennifer said...

I have to agree with Sallie! He is beautiful too just like you were as a baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails