This is an old picture of Preston but Timmy took it one day with his phone and I thought his facial expression was hilarious!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Larger pictures
So after seeing how my good friend Susana was able to put larger pictures in her posts on her blog, I decided that I really liked that look and wanted to learn myself. It is sooo easy...just upload your pictures onto photobucket and copy & paste the HTML code into the html under your post. Depending on how large you want the picture, you need to make sure that your main wrapper on your blog is large enough to fit it. I still wanted the sidebar on my page so I can only get it so big. But for people that have photography pages, etc. , you can eliminate the entire sidebar if you want and just have one big main wrapper. I love it!
This is an old picture of Preston but Timmy took it one day with his phone and I thought his facial expression was hilarious!
This is an old picture of Preston but Timmy took it one day with his phone and I thought his facial expression was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Preston should be on TV with that expression on a commercial or something. He look so cute with his little feet just sitting there like that:-).
Glad to see you tried the bigger pics! I am having fun with them on my "hobbies" blog:-).
I really like your newest, new blog design. Too addicting isn't it?!
That is a way cute pic! And thanks for the tip! I'm using it already!
Post a Comment