Sunday, January 4, 2009
How could I resist?....
taking pictures of little man sleeping! He has been fussy the past 2 days and was up every hour last night. His tummy has been bothering him. Finally this afternoon, he fell asleep but it was only in our bed. Apparently everywhere else just wasn't comfortable for him. Needless to say we jumped right in and tried to catch up on some sleep as well! I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for 3 hours of sleep! When I woke up, he looked so sweet and peaceful. It's hard enough not taking pics of him every second of the day anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have a blog?! I found yours off your mom's! Those pics are the most adorable ones ever! I really need to come visit. Maybe next week since Owen has been sick. (me too) We're kinda bored at home now after the holidays. That was way too much stress for me! I hope yours were relaxing!
Beautiful baby you've got!!
Oh my gosh, he is the most beautiful baby!!! I love your family pictures! Those are really good!
I got your blog address from your mom. I love your blogsite!
Post a Comment