Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally Game day has Arrived...

And we are PUMPED!!!! My mom took these pictures this morning before I dropped him off for work. I brought two outfits so my mom doesn't have any excuse if he messes one up. Preston is all about his Gators...and later on tonight the kids are gonna be all decked out too! They stayed with their mom last night so I wasn't able to get pictures of them in their gear but TRUST that I will have pictures later on! After all it is Nick that wants and is destined to be the next TIM TEBOW!!!! GOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!
My happy little gator!!!
This is a look of confidence!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you guys ever thought about putting nic on a peewee football league??? They used to have them around here. Does he play any sports??? Soccer? He needs an energy outlet.

jennifer said...

He is beautiful!!! I could eat him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails