It’s no secret that I have a new found love of photography. I have been given plenty of opportunities to practice with family and friends but have stuck mainly to my own kids. Once I purchased my new camera, I made up my mind that I was going to force myself to shoot in full manual. I downloaded a photography app on my phone that gives me great tips and i’ve been practicing ever since.
Well this past weekend, I was able to really put what i’ve learned so far to good use by taking my twin neice’s birthday photos. I can already see a difference in my pictures. I am so pleased with how they turned out and can’t wait to take more pictures soon!
Here are some of my favorites!
I love these two little girls so much and was so glad I was able to capture some of my best pictures yet!
1 comment:
Yeah, I've pretty much been drooling over these pics since you posted them:-).
I know my manual pics don't hold a candle to yours, but just give me some time and maybe, just maybe I'll run a close second:-)!
You are awesome!
Post a Comment