Sunday, February 20, 2011

A birthday celebration and spring like weather

This weekend was absolutely PERFECT!  Especially after what could be considered the WORST work week ever! I’ll save that for another post though.

We celebrated my Twin Neices 2nd birthday on saturday. The weather was in the high 70’s and so perfect. It was my first day busting out my flip flops in awhile and much needed. I hate wearing shoes. Seriously.

 

040 (5 of 1)

359-1 (5 of 1)

I love that I caught this. Gracie was too cute feeding Maddie icing…that is until Maddie bit her. lol

With lots of family around, I was able to test my new lens out and see what it was capable of actually doing. Needless to say, i’m extremely happy!

123-3 (5 of 1)

202-1 (5 of 1)

231-2 (5 of 1)

132-3 (5 of 1) 701-1 (5 of 1)

These next photos make me giggle. Preston was sitting on the swing with his cousin Adam they were such hams.

510-1 (5 of 1)

521-1 (5 of 1)

Preston is observing Adam’s arm…see below.

524-1 (5 of 1)

How funny is he trying to copy Adam here. SO cute!

543-1 (5 of 1)

and my FAVORITE of the day. Adam’s face says it all!  “Dude…what are you doing?!!!” Preston is such a sweet kid and is always loving on everyone. I love that about him. This is still so funny though.

The birthday party was a success and the weather couldn’t have been more perfect! I’m so ready for spring!

1 comment:

Susana said...

That picture of Gracie feeding Maddie is adorable!

Preston checking out Adam is funny. He is totally cutting his eyes at him.

More great pictures:-).

Related Posts with Thumbnails