Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Someone is 9….

This past week Nicholas turned 9!  I can hardly believe it!  When Timmy and I met, he was 5!  Where has the time gone? 

Last Tuesday was his actual birthday and my younger sister and step-mom came over to celebrate.

She made a HOMEMADE pizza! I haven’t had this in years and it was sooo good!

0004-1

Then we opened a few gifts and ate cake!  Nothing real big!  Since Red velvet cake is his favorite, we picked him up one from Publix!

DSC_0028

Father and Son!  I love this picture!

0043-1 

I love Nicholas!  He keeps me on my toes!  I often think that he is preparing me for what’s to come with Preston!  Nicholas is a funny, sweet, loving and HYPER kid! He has a sense of humor for days and always keeps us laughing!   At times he can test my patience but one thing I do know is that he is GOOD! In his heart, he is so pure and I love that about him!  He adores Preston so much and their relationship continues to grow! Preston is one lucky little boy to have a big brother like Nicholas! 

0008-1Sunday, we had a family get together at our house. Of course we had tons of food because that’s how we all do it! Sorry, I didn’t get a picture! But let me just tell you…Asian people know how to eat!  :)

0841-1

Since he loves Transformers, Aunt Sue went and bought him a transformers cake!

And then the kids played in this…

0827-1

We bought a pool this past weekend b/c summer is already here in SC and I really just don’t want the kids stuck inside all summer! They are going to have a blast in this thing!

These little cuties came to visit their cousin Nicholas…

0833-1  0840-1

0870-1

and  Aunt Sue and Nicholas…

0888-1

Nicholas, you handsome boy!  I love you and so does everyone else! 

Hope you had a very special Birthday!

1 comment:

Susana said...

This is such a sweet post! He is a very handsome boy. I bet he and Preston do truly adore each other. I can see this forming between my Joe and Jesse more and more lately and it is so sweet.

That pizza looks delicious! I could eat pizza every single day and my poor family eats it way too much for this reason, just ask Jamie:-)!

Your pool looks SO fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails