Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ice Cream makes it all better!

I promise Preston isn’t mad here…he was just caught off guard!

DSC_0770

Things started looking up for Preston today as he started his 2nd day of antibiotics. His eyes are still a little red and his nose still runny but I started to see some of his funny little personality peeking through.

DSC_0775 DSC_0776 DSC_0777

Preston kept pulling on the freezer door and whining so I finally opened it to see what it was that he was after. He reached for this and I gave in…after all, the poor kid needs something to take his mind off that right eye that i’m sure feels like it’s going to explode any second now!

I let him eat it ALL by himself. This is a first because I know how he is which is messy but why not let the kid be a kid right?! He actually ate the entire thing and I watched in amazement! This made his night and mine as well!

P.S.-Yes that is a United States Constitution shirt he is wearing! Timmy, being the dork die-hard republican that he is thought it would be completely awesome to make our 1 year old a shirt and start a new trend…So far it’s only been worn in our house. And that’s how I would like to keep it!

And yes i'm a republican too...it's just the cheesy homemade t-shirts I don't too much care for.

6 comments:

KW said...

awww, poor munchkin! i hope he continues to feel better!

ps - love the constitution shirt, good for him!!! :)

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Ice cream still makes you feel better when you are 27. I downed a bowl last night...haha!

jennifer said...

i LOVE the pictures, oh and by the way there is nothing wrong with being a republican!!! I say start him early in the right direction and I know PApa would be proud.

Jamie said...

Mom, i'm a republican too! take no offense woman!

{Kimber} said...

how cute and his poor little eye looks so pitiful!!!
now I want ice cream! :)

Susana said...

Jamie, that shirt is hilarious!

Bless his heart, he's had a rough week. I know the ice cream helped him, because ice cream and chocolate have always helped me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails