Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Frustration

*****WARNING, SAD PICTURE OF PRESTON BELOW*****

 

DSC_0766

We put Preston in daycare for 2 days and this is what he comes out with. All last week, he had this nasty little cold and it just progressively got worse. I took him to the Dr last thurs. and he told me it was “just a cold.”  Well saturday he started running a fever and it hasn’t stopped yet. I started to see blood in his drainage and knew then that it had to be a sinus infection. We took him back yesterday and sure enough this time they decided they would get it right so they put him on an antibiotic. Bless his little heart though..yesterday was the WORST day of all. I ended up staying home with him because Timmy has class and literally from 3pm to around 9pm he just laid on the couch with me. In that picture, you can tell that the pressure is more on the right side of his face because his little eye is so swollen and he has consistently had more drainage from the right nostril. And the red on his face is where his skin is just raw from constantly rubbing his nose. Even soft Kleenex doesn’t help him at this point!

You’ll also see a little of what’s left of his 1st official black eye. That happened last week when he tripped over a pillow and knocked his eye on a laundry basket!  Then he busted his lip 2 days ago!  The kid just can’t watch where he’s going catch a break!

I hate seeing my baby this sick!  Preston is so full of life and playful that I really know it’s bad when he just wants to lay there for hours on end! I can’t wait to have my little boy back!

6 comments:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Awww, that is the saddest pic I have EVER seen!

Moore Minutes said...

Aww :( :( That is so sad. I hope he is doing better soon too. I get very frustrated over daycare situations like that too. ((hugs))

{Kimber} said...

that is so pitiful! poor little thing hope he feels better soon :)

Candace said...

Poor Baby!! I so hope he gets to feeling better soon! hugs and kisses little P!

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh! That picture made me sad- it hurt my heart for him. Put vaseline on his face- it will protect it from his mucus. Just keep applying it and the redness will heal. (that's what I do with my kids and get the puff with lotion- those are very gentle on the one's face.) Love you guys!!

Susana said...

That is really a sad picture. I feel so bad for him. I am so glad he looks to be feeling better in the ice cream post.

I sure hope daycare gets better for him, which will make it easier for you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails