I didn't even know they still made Tab!! cute pic
He is SO cute! And, I can't remember the last time I saw a TAB can ... nice :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I L.O.V.E yours!
hahahaha! too funny! where in the world do you even find that soda??
Apparently we all have the same reaction! Lol. 1986 called: it wants its tab back!
Awww! Babies lovin' Tab!
Absolutely adorable!! Tab, so retro:-).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I didn't even know they still made Tab!! cute pic
He is SO cute! And, I can't remember the last time I saw a TAB can ... nice :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I L.O.V.E yours!
hahahaha! too funny! where in the world do you even find that soda??
Apparently we all have the same reaction! Lol. 1986 called: it wants its tab back!
Awww! Babies lovin' Tab!
Absolutely adorable!! Tab, so retro:-).
Post a Comment