Yes, I know…all my blog posts tonight are about my child. I can’t help it…I honestly haven’t had much to blog about lately and really have hit a blogging plateau so i’m trying to get back into the swing of things!
Preston has recently started loving books! He makes Timmy and I read him books all day and all night and I couldn’t be happier about that! I have also found him crawling into his toy box, sitting on top of toys “reading” some of his books.
I just hope that he always likes to read. Now i’m off to go buy him a potty training book! The sooner we start, the better! :)
I also took a few cute pictures of him the other night just playing around…since he has this new obsession with the stairs (don’t worry..we are always behind him,) I had a few of him just hanging out.
I also have a confession to make…Preston sleeps in the bed with us! Yes I said it…I cringed while typing it. Honestly I blame Timmy and that’s the truth. Ever since P was little, Timmy has just HAD to have him right next to him at night! Now I suffer in the middle of the night by getting kicked and head butted! No lie! Timmy has tried to put him in his crib during nap time and he sleeps ok but at night he just isn’t having it! I’m so ready to have my bed back!
So at the tender young age of almost 15 months, we turned his crib into a toddler bed…my thought process was that maybe JUST MAYBE, if he sees that he can get in and out of it on his own and knows that our room is right across the hall, he will sleep in it. Not at night…atleast not yet BUT he has been sleeping in it during the day so I think we’re making progress.
So everyone please pray for me and my sanity as I TRY to regain power over MY BED!!!
One more thing…we officially have Preston OFF THE BOTTLE! It didn’t take us as long as we thought which I was thrilled about! I don’t think I could handle many more sleepless nights of parent abuse and bottle withdrawals!
6 comments:
hehe I'll pray (:
-"He's kinda tall...yeah kinda.. wears T-SHIRTS! Heh heh yeah T-SHirts!
somtimes.
.RAwr!"
-"So he's kinda tall and wears t-shirts sometimes."
-"Well you know... he's preston.. PRESTON!"
something like that, I forget. That was my favorite part. I love it.(;
OK, over half of my posts are content like this, so no sympathy from me in your blogging plateau:-).
He is precious in his bed and I wish you so much luck!
Way to go getting him off the bottle too--so give me some advice:-). Mine just comes from sheer laziness, can't lie.
LOVE the reading pictures!!
Girl, I'm on my fourth and every one of them have slept with me at some point. The other morning, I woke up to find all four in bed with Jamie and I. Enjoy it now, because he'll be too big before you know it. : )
Oh my goodness--he looks like such a big boy in his bed!! It didn't even cross my mind that you could convert it so early on. I hope it works out for you!
Secretly, I wish that Logan *would* sleep in our bed (at least once in awhile), but I don't think he gets the concept. I'm sure I should be thankful, though!
He really is the cutest little thing! I love watching kids start to get excited over books too!
He looks so grown up! :(
Post a Comment