Monday, November 9, 2009

It’s been awhile…

So my fellow bloggin friend Connie requested to know a little something about her readers so I decided since it’s been awhile since i’ve posted, I would honor her request! 

So this past week…

I started  this…

wii_fit wii-fit

Obviously that’s not me in the picture to the right but that’s my goal!  Unrealistic maybe but still my goal nonetheless! My baby is a year old…what’s my excuse?!

At work my boss caused me to look like this…

 

stressed

Any volunteers to donate to the Jamie needs this fund?

massages_image

Friday night, we went and ate here..

Top10-pho-viet

I of course ate this…

pho

Pretty much my favorite!!!

Saturday was a busy busy day for me…

My first stop was here at the Lace House @ The Governor’s Mansion

lacemain

to do makeup for Darra Dane’s wedding!

Then I was off to make Kelly beautiful for her big day as well. I was able to get a quick picture of her before I left. Seriously, how cute is she!!!

Picture 023-edit2

Once I finished up with her, I went here and worked for 6 hours…

mac-cosmetics-macys-redmond

Sunday, I went to see him..

10420_1075199232790_1010485056_30262252_5437864_n 

who has grown into this…

n519807672_2097721_2089

speak about his mission to here…

sanbernardino

California, San Bernardino Mission

I can’t believe my little brother has grown up so much!  I will miss him but know this is where he is meant to be!

Today, I went to Target and bought these for P…

41JB8nmdrUL__AA260_And then put this on my christmas wish list…

25462

 

That’s pretty much it for now…What have you been up to?

6 comments:

Candace said...

Cool post! Love all the pics, the cat was freakin hillarious!!!

ConnieB said...

I love this post! HEYYY! I grew up in San Bernardino County... I wonder if he is going to be in my town?!
You do AMAZING makeup- and I absolutely loooved the vietnamese food I tried in DC.
Cute post! ♥

{Kimber} said...

that camera is on my wish list too...although I have it's predecessor the D-60..{Sophia--yes I named my camera :)} that I ♥

Susana said...

This is a great post, I love the way you wrote this one!!

I hope you get that camera--you deserve it:-)!

jennifer said...

That is such a cool post! Loved it!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Girl you had a busy weekend! Love the shoes you got for Preston, too cute! And you baby bro is ADORABLE! Those blue eyes are killer!
Have a great day and good for you for starting Wii Fit. I started my diet ahem I mean new way of life Monday. So far so good, I haven't killed anyone yet so that's always a good thing!
xoxox

Related Posts with Thumbnails